"Oh, I may be on the side of the angels...but don't think for one second that I am one of them." - Sherlock, The Reichenbach Fall



Saturday, October 27, 2012

PPK saves the day

Roasted Butternut Alfredo

The minute I first saw this recipe, I knew I had to make it.  I love me some butternut squash and in my pregan days, I adored a good alfredo sauce.  Add to that, that Isa Chandra Moskowitz can do no wrong in the kitchen, and I am convinced.  So tonight, I'm making her Roasted Butternut Alfredo with pasta for dinner.  I think we have some salad, but I'm not convinced we need it.

Update:  left out the wine, and I think I put too much nooch (nutritional yeast) in the sauce.  And too much miso.  I don't like the way it smells.

Update 2:  It tastes pretty good.  So I think I will try making it again, and maybe cut back on the nooch and the miso.

No comments:

Post a Comment