"Oh, I may be on the side of the angels...but don't think for one second that I am one of them." - Sherlock, The Reichenbach Fall



Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Casserole night

I've veganized Spaghetti For Peanuts before.  And with Daiya, it works BEAUTIFULLY.  The last time I made it (September 30th) I used old peanuts, and it tasted funky.  So, I bought me some new peanuts, and here we go again.  (I wanted Bubble and Squeak, but Brian didn't want to cook potatoes.)  On the side, I'm making stir fried green beans in Wegman's stir fry sauce.  Simple but should be pretty good.

Update:  The stir fried green beans were good, but I think next time I will add a touch of garlic powder.  The Spaghetti For Peanuts was delicious, though I didn't get good enough coverage with the sauce, and ended up with some hard noodles in places.  This is definitely comfort food!

No comments:

Post a Comment