"Oh, I may be on the side of the angels...but don't think for one second that I am one of them." - Sherlock, The Reichenbach Fall



Tuesday, January 3, 2012

It's a New Year

After a much needed break, I'm back, both here online and at work.   Some of the more interesting moments of the past couple of weeks are as follows:

Last night, I came to the realization, after cutting myself chopping a spaghetti squash in pieces, that meat cleavers are not of much use at all except to injure oneself if they aren't aimed properly.  I think I'm going to get rid of mine.

Omnivores CAN cook vegan meals AND make them taste good.  Marcus made his pasta sauce with chopped veggies and tomato sauce.  MMMMM.  The man has inherited his father's extensive abilities in the kitchen.  Now to convince him of this.

It IS possible to put everything I need for several days in a cooler, and still eat too much.

Tofurkey is one of the best inventions known to man, followed closely by Veganaise.  Finally something to change up with peanut butter for lunch.

Just because I'm vegan doesn't necessarily mean I will eat healthy all the time.

And - Chinese food for Christmas dinner ROCKS.

No comments:

Post a Comment