"Oh, I may be on the side of the angels...but don't think for one second that I am one of them." - Sherlock, The Reichenbach Fall



Thursday, December 22, 2011

Being vegan, especially now

For some reason, I have quite a craving for meat lately.  I don't really know why.  Maybe it's because I'm surrounded by meat eaters.  I never realized just how pervasive - actually downright ubiquitous - eating meat is.  It's everywhere.  And cheese and eggs and milk are in EVERYTHING.  I've gotten so I don't like to go out to eat, because there are few vegan options, and I am tired of what few there are.

I'm not going to quit - but... it sure is frustrating.  And I need to get some exercise.  Maybe I should make my New Year's resolutions early.  Lose more weight, start exercising at least three times a week - those are two that MUST happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment