"Oh, I may be on the side of the angels...but don't think for one second that I am one of them." - Sherlock, The Reichenbach Fall



Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Missing out

I am going back to work today after being furloughed for a week.  You'd think I would have found time to do a lot of things.  Not really.  I was quite lazy, and caught up on all my episodes of Columbo.  I didn't wax creative in the kitchen, though I did practice flute some.  I feel better going back to work. 

I also missed out on the vegan month of food this year.  For some reason, they decided to have it in September, and I just wasn't ready.  I was simply not inspired to cook ANYTHING.  Oh, I'm still vegan, but I just didn't feel inspired to go all out in the kitchen.  I really need a new kitchen.  Mine is old, crowded, and a mess. The counters are so crowded, I am surprised I can find anything.  And I need a dishwasher.  Washing dishes by hand is really tedious.

And those are my first world problems for today.

I'm grateful I have a house to live in, and indoor sanitation, as well as a washer and dryer and, now, a new water heater.  Life really isn't bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment