"Oh, I may be on the side of the angels...but don't think for one second that I am one of them." - Sherlock, The Reichenbach Fall



Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Easy Vegan Lunches

I found a really cool product in the Nature's Marketplace section of Wegman's: Dr. Mcdougall's soups and stews.  They are all marked vegan, and are quite delicious.  So far this week I've had the White Bean Soup and the Tortilla Soup.  You can find them on the web HERE.  You can also order them in bulk from Amazon.  Delicious, and convenient.  We have a hot water spigot on our coffee maker here, so I just use that instead of the microwave (I used the microwave yesterday and it was a bit messy)  It's good that these products are available, since I can't always bring dinner's leftovers. Sometimes there ARE NO LEFTOVERS!!  Imagine that!

No comments:

Post a Comment