"Oh, I may be on the side of the angels...but don't think for one second that I am one of them." - Sherlock, The Reichenbach Fall



Saturday, August 18, 2012

Spinach-bean quesadillas and a short update

http://vegweb.com/recipes/spinach-and-bean-quesadillas

These turned out really well.  It was nice and simple and didn't take too long.  I used fresh spinach instead of frozen, so it was a bit on the bitter side.  I also used the pepperjack variety of Daiya, and omitted the salsa.  Still a good dinner.  I will definitely make this again.

Slow going on practicing clarinet and doing water aerobics.  I have not felt well recently, and am just plain tired.  When I went to the doctor, they did a urinalysis and lo and behold I have a bladder infection.  I am now on a course of Bactrim, so hopefully that will clear up in a few days.  Hopefully I will feel more like exercising on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment