"Oh, I may be on the side of the angels...but don't think for one second that I am one of them." - Sherlock, The Reichenbach Fall



Thursday, July 26, 2012

Regrets and a strange dream

I wish I had made more of my high school and college years, and worked harder and learned more.  I spent way too much time partying, and seeking status.  Now I want to learn, and the opportunity is no longer there.  I wonder what I can do to change this now.  I would like to improve my flute playing.  I dreamed I got a new flute, and I couldn't get a sound out of it.  It was so strange.  And I had a cousin - a cousin of my dad's in the dream - who owned the music store where I got it.  Someone I work with IR:L also got a new flute, but his worked just fine.  It's like, I wanted his flute because it played for me, whereas my flute wouldn't play for me without doing a lot of things to it.

Soooo...do I get flute lessons or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment