"Oh, I may be on the side of the angels...but don't think for one second that I am one of them." - Sherlock, The Reichenbach Fall



Saturday, August 25, 2012

Breakfast - Puffy Pillow Pancakes

Puffy Pillow Pancakes

Listening to Ella Fitzgerald, and enjoying these pancakes for breakfast.  Flax seeds, if sealed up, keep for quite a long time.  These pancakes were light and delicious.  I will definitely make them again.  I just wish I had not waited so long to try them.  I happily made a second batch for Brian.  YUM!

Amy and Gina are also trying them.  I should have made more batter.  Our new stove heats a little hotter than the old one.  So we have to be careful and turn the dial a little lower than before.  Incidentally, the oven is wonderful.  The temperature indicator (digital) shows when preheat is done and the oven has reached cooking temperature!

Also, I believe the cats really like jazz.  Who would have thought?

No comments:

Post a Comment