"Oh, I may be on the side of the angels...but don't think for one second that I am one of them." - Sherlock, The Reichenbach Fall



Monday, May 7, 2012

Adding exercise to the mix

I've been a bit amiss in writing here.  The pain in my knee has gotten really bad.  So, I have got to redouble my efforts and put exercise into the mix for weight loss to happen.  Eating more veggies is good, but not enough.  My goal is water aerobics (deep water) 3 times a week, and spinning at least twice a week or more.  Sunday will be the day to rest, but I could walk or do something that day just for fun.  First order of business - on payday, rejoin the Y.  Next, start going to H2O aerobics at least twice a week.  Add a third day when I can (when my schedule allows) and add the spinning classes soon thereafter.  Amy is going to do water aerobics with me.  I just hope she likes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment