"Oh, I may be on the side of the angels...but don't think for one second that I am one of them." - Sherlock, The Reichenbach Fall



Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Back in the swim!

First night back at water aerobics last night - what a night!  I was a bit sore after class, but I took my diclofenac (for knee pain) and when I went to sleep, I slept like a LOG.  I woke up this morning, and felt GREAT!  And it's raining, which was a surprise, since often when it rains, my knees are more painful, especially my left one.  The class is as I remember it.  Daughter Amy went with me, and she said it only felt like 10 minutes in the water, rather than the hour the class lasted.  My goal this week is to go both Monday and Saturday.  Next week, I will add the Tuesday/Thursday cycling at 6 pm to the mix.  Then the next week, I will try to add another night of work on my own.  I may also try aqua Zumba, but that ends May 23rd.

Another change - small but good - asking for veggies instead of fries with entrees.

 Not sure what is for dinner tonight.  The kids have rehearsal until 5.

Update: On Friday, May 18th, I was weighed at the doctor's office.  I've lost 6 more pounds!  WOOHOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment