"Oh, I may be on the side of the angels...but don't think for one second that I am one of them." - Sherlock, The Reichenbach Fall



Thursday, March 29, 2012

Busy is ....good?

You know you are getting better when...you don't mind being really busy?  I suppose that is true.  Yesterday was full of ups and downs, and no down time much.  But I managed to get through it just fine.  Something interesting - I want to listen to music again.  For some people, that might not be such a big deal.  For me - someone who has, for most of their life, made a living from being a musician - it IS a big deal.  I know I am recovering a sense of self, and a sense of beauty, a sense of possibility.  I think eventually, I will feel ready to step out and become part of the larger musical community.  It will take a while, but I think it will happen.  Baby steps.

Still haven't decided what is on the menu for dinner this evening.  My mom may want to go out.  I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment