"Oh, I may be on the side of the angels...but don't think for one second that I am one of them." - Sherlock, The Reichenbach Fall



Wednesday, December 7, 2011

oldest daughter coming to visit

Alison (AKA Aliboo) will be coming up from R-town this evening.  I don't know what I will make yet.  Thinking of making my veganized Spaghetti For Peanuts again, since that was a favorite of hers from childhood.  I would like to make it special since she is going away for a while on the 9th and won't be back until after New Year's.

Here are some other possibilities:

Insanely easy vegetarian chili

Saturday night pizza fever (for a Wednesday night, not so bad, eh?)

Multi-potato Latkes from Tofu Mom

Of course, we might just have the old stand-by, Gado-Gado.  We have gotten our vegan version down to a science!

No comments:

Post a Comment