"Oh, I may be on the side of the angels...but don't think for one second that I am one of them." - Sherlock, The Reichenbach Fall



Thursday, July 17, 2014

Lasagna with Roasted Cauliflower Ricotta and Spinach






I am back to cooking more at home and trying new recipes.  This one comes from Appetite for Reduction, a cookbook I definitely want to use more often. I did find I didn't quite have enough of the tofu/cauliflower ricotta so I think next time I'll get a larger cauliflower (if possible) and use more than a pound of tofu.  I used fresh spinach.    I can't wait to try this, but I'm trying to hold off until at least one of my kids is home to join me.  The taste?  Maybe a touch bland.  I would prefer some pepper in the tofu/cauliflower ricotta, but that's just me.  It was light, but satisfying to eat.  Brian said he liked it also.

No comments:

Post a Comment