"Oh, I may be on the side of the angels...but don't think for one second that I am one of them." - Sherlock, The Reichenbach Fall



Sunday, November 20, 2011

And Vegan Church for ALL!

This morning is the third Sunday of the month and liturgically, it's Christ the King Sunday. However, it is also, for ME, promote Vegan Baking Sunday! Every third Sunday of the month, we have a fellowship time between Sunday School and the Divine service. So it's time for me to promote veganism by providing tasty baked goods. Today, I baked what I bake best: http://www.theppk.com/2008/10/super-moist-pumpkin-bread/ (Super Moist Pumpkin Bread, recipe posted by Isa Chandra Moskowitz on the PPK) and The Best Pumpkin Muffins from Vegan With A Vengeance. The last time I took the muffins to church, I got asked for the recipe two or three times, at least. Looking forward to church!

No comments:

Post a Comment